Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Day with Hollywood Stars

Hi guys, sorry for the late update as I was so packed up with tight schedule recently. Okay, so it was my first time to Hollywood after watching so much Hollywood movies since I was a kid. Bear with me, I'ma gonna spam you with lots of photos because I guess photos can speak better than my writing....Tehheee...*being lazy all the time*

Typical star walk at Hollywood streets

I guess we were too early to touch down the city because I noticed most of the shop lots were closed and the street is not as busy as expected. 

See? its closed (at 10am)

A very famous mall in the city

What to do here when come to Hollywood?? Go stalk Hollywood stars? Or be a star here? Live like a star here? lol..Once you touched down the city, you may noticed many wax museum along the street. So which wax museum to choose? Well, Fatty already did the research online and we decided just pay a visit to one of the largest wax museum in the town.

Real Jacky Chan?

After purchased the tickets at the counter, of course we headed into the museum. At 11 am in the summer holiday consider still early for the people here I guess because the crowd is far more less than expected. But not until around 12pm where suddenly so many people crowded in the museum after we finished our tour inside. 

gaga wu lala..bad romance? Yes, Lady Gaga

Fatty, what are you doing there? *pervert* ? lol

Personally obsessed with Kobe Bryant since I was young!

You can see from most of the pictures here that I am so short and my height reached only at their waist or shoulder. Yes, I am super tiny here where most of the Americans and Western tourists thought that I am only in my age 14...fml...To walk in any city in western country with a height of 4 ft. 11 is not easy because your view basically blocking by everyone surrounding you and you may feel hard to breath sometimes when the places are crowded with people..lolol...But don't worry, I never pass out! hahaha..

Like a boss...hmmm...

Too much of wax museum photos, so I can only choose some which I like the most to post here. After wax museum, we walk around the town and of course shopping a little bit in the shopping mall as I mentioned previously. Nothing much to buy, so we touched down to the garden nearby the mall. The view is very beautiful but the sun shine is too strong for me :( Pigmentation of my face even though I've already applied sun block. 

A beautiful fountain garden in this busy city

We then saw a Mexican lady selling Mexican food along the street in the garden. With the strong hot spicy curry smell, Fatty decided to give it a try. It is hard to get a spicy curry food in United State so we can't held our temptation to try it out!

Mexican food with $5

The food is awesome and till now I still miss it sometimes back in Malaysia. With $5 to get such a nice good, is consider very worth it! 

Four of us share 1 plate! 

We didn't spend a very long time in Hollywood because we were going to catch our flight to San Francisco! The weather in San Francisco is so much different from LA and I nearly got sick there! :(

Stay tuned for my coming post!

XOXO,
BJY

No comments:

Post a Comment