Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Second Disneyland in my life - Disneyland California!

Oookay! It was my first time to step into the west coast of United State after 2 times traveled in the east coast. A little incident which I would like to share here because until now the memory still fresh even though it was already a year back! 

We need to catch our flight right after Fatty's commencement ceremony which ended around 10.30am. Suppose our flight is at 12.25pm and the distance from the college to the airport is only 15 minutes. But but but!!! Due to the congested traffic in the town and since it was a commencement day, all taxis were out of service! We could only get a taxi after 2-3 hours, by then my flight already departed! So how? I was so nervous and panic over there while Fatty still can enjoy taking photo with his beloved friends, that time I was a bit pissed but can't blame him because it was one of the best day in his life! Finally Fatty's roommate able to give us a ride, but I was still under a very high pressure because the clock is ticking relative fast to 11.15am and we still need to go back to our apartment to get our luggage. By the time we reached car park, Fatty's roommate wasn't able to find his car, he forgot where he parked it!! *so holy nervous* We walked from the 1st row to the last row and from last row back to the 1st row, we still not able to find it because the car park is very big and we were under big hot sun. After half an hour, finally we saw the car and quickly we hopped into the car and drove back to apartment. Again but but but....the traffic was so congested that all the cars can't even move! Grrghhh! To cut it short, after we got our luggage and by the time we reached airport, it was already 12.30pm! I thought I must already missed the flight and my 3 weeks west coast holiday gonna say BYE to me. We held our luggage to the check in counter and guess what, we are so LUCKY!!! The flight delayed to 1.30pm! *ahhhhhhh* I can't believe that I am so lucky because usually only suey things ( bad things in hokkien dialect)  will happen on me.

Really thanks to Fatty's roommate for being so kind to give us a ride. Because of this, he need to leave earlier and can't take photo with his friends. *guilty :( *

After 7 hours, finally we arrived in Anaheim. After we claimed our luggage, we went to take the Disneyland shuttle bus to our hotel - Disneyland Hotel. I was so excited because it was my first time to stay in Disneyland Hotel and it is a five starts hotel! My mood of the day just like playing roller coaster, to the peaks and a U-turn and downs and to the peaks again. *nearly heart attack*

Lobby of Disneyland Hotel

Tadaaa...our room! SO DAMN NICE ISN'T?

After a night a rest, the next day we woke up super early for breakfast. The bed is so comfortable that I think I can just cuddle the pillow and sleep for whole day. Be ready, I am going to flood you with many photos now. There are too many nice shots in Disneyland, I just picked some which I think is nice to share here. 

Everything in Disneyland mainly about my favourite character - Mickey and Minnie even my breakfast also about Mickey!

Quite yummy cookies, so reluctant to eat it >.<

Mickey Mouse Vanilla Ice Cream in the summer! *yummy*

We took this outside the entrance of our hotel, both the mickey and minnie were nicely shaped! 

Dream comes true again! *teary eyes*

It was my 21st birthday wish that I hoped I can visit to all 5 Disneyland in the world, and this was the second one! I know all Disneyland are almost the same, but this was my dream since I was still a kid, and you won't understand how much it meant to me. Thankiuuuu Fatty!! Big kiss to you *muacksssss*

Disneyland California!

Since it was summer holiday, we didn't get to take as many rides as we like because the queue is crazy long and the hot sun is insane! I feel so hot and dry in this weather. Since Fatty's Mama and Fatty's Aunty can't take some rides due to health issues, so basically we just walked around and enjoy this cheerful environment. 


You must be wondering why Fatty's Mama and Fatty's Aunty wore scarf and sweater in this hot summer right? Well, the weather in United State very different from Malaysia, the sky blue without clouds most of the time. So the sun is directly shine on your skin and you could get sun burn in just a short while. Plus, it was still late spring, so the weather is still quite cold early in the morning. 

Fatty Mama and Fatty Aunty so happy!! lol

With my favourite! * ahhhhhhhh*

I can say that I am super duper lucky for that month. Not only I didn't miss my flight, I don't even need to queue under hot sun to take photo with my favourite character! I was busy taking nice flower photos on the ground and suddenly, somebody pat my shoulder without any sound, at first I thought it was Fatty because he tends to scare me from no where, but when I turned, I can't help myself to scream and hug the minnie! Okay minnie, although I hug you sleep every night, but the feeling is so different to hug a minnie that can walk! HAHAHAHA. Everybody who queue behind me so jelly on me because they need to queue for minnie while minnie find me herself. (may be she was trying to chase me away since I was standing at her feng shui place to take photos, but who cares?!As long as I am happy! Tehheee)

Us in front of Merry Go Round

The cute earrings that Fatty bought me in one of the souvenir shop

Outside the Small Small World

Suppose I wanted to take the Small Small World ride since I didn't get to ride in Disney World Florida, but I guess I just don't have fate with this ride because the queue again is so crazy long under the hot sun and the time shown from the check point was 2 hours! At the end, I can only take photos in front of this cute building :(
Oh ya, and I love the music from Small Small World, I don't know what is the name for the music, but you will know if you go to any Disneyland in the world because all of them are the same. 

Firework at night

Forgive my noob fireworks photo because I don't own any DSLR camera like you guys! I just have an ordinary digital camera that is good enough for me to capture down every beautiful moments in my life :)

A dream is a wish your heart makes - quoted Disneyland California. Yes, it is also my blog title because I found it explained well what I think all this while. Always have faith and think positive because you won't know when is the best moment will come to you!

After 2 nights in Disneyland, we headed to The Groove at Los Angeles. Stay tuned for my post!

Till then, take care dudes!

XOXO,
BJY

No comments:

Post a Comment