Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Let the memories begin - Disney World Florida

Disney World Florida was the first Disney that I had ever visited in my life. It was my 21st birthday wish that I hope I can visit all five Disneylands in the world someday in my life, and in the summer of 2011, my 1st dream came true. 

Fatty and me took US Airways from State College Airport to Orlando International Airport via transit in Philadelphia. After we checked in the hotel and quickly we hang around in the city of Orlando. The summer in Florida is hot and dry! *dislike dislike*

The next day, we woke up early in the morning and we took the hotel free shuttle bus to DISNEY WORLD! *yayy yayyy* After purchase the tickets, let the memories begin! I was so touched when my first foot step into Disney. I knew it was my 21st birthday wish, but I never expect that it would come true the next year! 

This is us at the magic kingdom!

Disney World Florida is the largest Disney among the five in California, Paris, Japan, and Hong Kong. 

My first castle photo with Fatty

Since it was a summer holiday, so the place was crowded with tourist who are from different countries. Often I saw people took photo in front of the castle with their love one makes me so jelly and deep in my heart I wish that someday in my life I could do this with my love one too! 

The US Street was cleared for parade and being having a good culture in western country, people just stood behind the line and wouldn't break the rules by crossing the line just to take photo. *This is what I like about the western culture*


Mickey, my favorite character since I was a kid!

After the parade, a sudden heavy rain pour from the sky. It was just shinny bright day before an hour, and now the sky became so cloudy with heavy rain! The weather is so unpredictable here huh..


Many people bought raincoat from the department store in Disney, while me and Fatty just walked into some of the souvenir shops. Due to heavy rain, most of the shops were crowded with people who also waiting for the rain to stop. After about half an hour, the heavy rain became drizzling, I went to search for restroom (American English of toilet). Guess what? Their restroom aka toilet is soo sooo soooo beautiful!

The building behind us was the restroom aka toilet

We were quite lucky because we still managed to get some of the rides although it was drizzling. After some roller coasters and 3D-motion ride, we just walk around,eat around,and snap photos!


The day in Disney World ended well with a romantic fireworks:


Right after we reached our hotel, we found out that our room was broken in by thief! I wondered why all those suey things (bad things in hokkien) always happened on me! Due to the malfunction of safety box in the room, Fatty decided to placed his Macbook Pro in our luggage and locked it with password before we left the hotel in the morning. God knows how the smart and evil people here, they have a new technology sensing device which can sense electronic devices in your room. After we reported to the hotel and police, they came into our room to do investigation and get some finger prints. They looked so pro here as in some serious murder case happen. fml

Try to imagine, this was just our first day in Florida, we still have few stations to go on before we back to State College. Our mood sux to the maxxx at that time! Both me and Fatty just couldn't sleep at night and being me as usual, always think of the lost and make me non stop tearing! I was so depressed and can't enjoy the rest of my days here. I just can't wait to leave this stupid evil place! I swear I will never want to go back to Florida anymore! Although the hotel people and police were very helpful, but Florida was just a nightmare for me where I lost everything within just a day!

We never put a high hope to get back our luggage and lappie, but after a year in 2012, the police managed to catch the thief! How efficient huh the police in United State! Although we can't get back our things and we lost our cloths and lappie, but the thief finally had got what he deserved! That's why I always believe in Karma, what comes around goes around.  

Anyhow, I still feel grateful that what had happened on me because from here I knew that I always have someone side by side to me no matter it is ups or downs in my life. He will never leave me alone, thank you my love, Fatty!

XOXO,
BJY

No comments:

Post a Comment