Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New York City 2012 again!

I was back in United State again in 2012 after a year back! This time is for Fatty's commencement! p/s: In US they use commencement instead of convocation, don't ask why, because I don't know why! Paise ahh...

Something different this time as comparing with the last trip, because Fatty Mama and Fatty Aunty were followed me! *sounds so pro huh follow me..blekk* Anyway, again we arrived at JFK Airport in New York, Fatty brought us to Canal Street (China Town) to check in our hotel. This hotel is so lousy as comparing to the one I stayed in Brooklyn in 2011, because the heater is not functioning! Stupid!!!! I nearly cold until die here! Both of my legs were cramped! Already suffer from jet-lagged, and now it is so cold, how to sleep worrr! So I decided to wake up and then webcam with Mom!! T.T serious homesick again this time! :'(

After chatting for an hour, I decided to bath and get ready earlier for the daily tour!

View outside our hotel

Since we stayed in Canal Street, so we decided to have our first breakfast in one of the Chinese Restaurant. Yipeeee! Not to say I dislike western food, but I already terrified by their extreme taste (too salty/sweet, too oily) since last visit in 2011. And also, I prefer to have a hot drink in this cold weather! (Typical breakfast drinks in US: COLD milk, COLD orange juice) I was very hungry at that time, so we just simply went into one of the restaurant to enjoy our breakfast! 

L-R: Fatty Aunty and Fatty Mama

Nothing much in The Big Apple this time, we visited the same place like in year 2011: Statue of Liberty, Times Square, China Town. Due to time constraint this time, we didn't brought them to Brooklyn Bridge. 

 Me with bangs *Fatty claimed that I looked ugly with bangs* sob sob


What different this time was we went to Central Park in Manhattan for a walk. I simply love the green leafs and grass here! After that, we went to Ichiumi to enjoy Japanese Buffet! Since it was highly recommended by Fatty's friend, so we decided to give it a try. We walked and walked and walked, keep on taking the wrong path, I was again so hungry and down with cold, the wrong path made so frustrated! After few trial and error of different street, finally we are here! 

 Tired + hungry + pissed look

Tadaaaaa this is Fatty's portion of food. I was too hungry so I didn't bother to snap photo on my portion. lol


I seldom eat buffet, first is because it is expensive, and secondly it is not worth for me to eat buffet because my portion is not worth the price! Anyway, Ichiumi, worth a try! Very Yummy!

We didn't stay any longer in New York City this time because Fatty still have one more final exam before his commencement. 

I will update on the visit to State College and Fatty's commencement for the next post! Stay tuned dude!

Till then, take care!

XOXO,
BJY

No comments:

Post a Comment