Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Silver Lining in Universal Studio Orlando

Taking up from where I left off, we couldn't make our trip to Universal Studio on the next day after the case of hotel break in. Instead, both me and Fatty need to go to the nearby Walmart to replenish our clothing and some daily necessities. After a day of depression and grieve, we moved on. 

We visited to Universal Studio Orlando on the third day of our Florida trip. 


Since I was so depress with the lost, I decided to play all the scary snaky rides. Ambitiously, I patted my chest and told Fatty I'm going to scream out my lungs to release all my tension and bad emotion! But not until I was stunned by the screaming from all directions in the theme park. *almost can't stand still when I saw the scary snaky roller coaster*


My ugly blue but comfortable Tee that purchased from Walmart. * It is my pajamas now..Tehee*

Then we headed to watch some shows. With still much of grieving in my heart, I dragged myself to this theater to watch how those Hollywood director film the horror movie. 

With my childhood horror movie toy - Chucky! 

Since Fatty already visited to Universal Studio Orlando on his last Christmas in 2010, he told me later the host gonna randomly choose one audience to the stage and do some demonstration. After we picked a seat at the center row, I sat down with so much of curiosity in my mind. Are they going to show me how they film Chucky?Are they act like a zombie and suck out people blood yet the person still alive?Dinosaur?King Kong?Vampire?Bullet shooting? 

Finally the show started with a brief introduction by two humorous hosts. Owwhh..at last I was laughing! I was laughing and smiling after all the bad things happened in our hotel! After some jokes and laughs, one of the hosts started to choose the lucky one to the stage. 

Hell ya, after my hotel being chosen to be broken in, now I was chosen to go on stage to do demonstration!!! Why me? There are so many audience in the hall, those who sitting in front me and behind me! Noooo!! Nooo...I don't want!! To act sporty like those ang mos, I stood up with a calm face and walked to the stage after the big applause from others. Tranquilly, I smiled and made a simple introduction about myself but deep in my heart I scared like hell!

The host tried to scare me by putting many fake bleeding hands on me. 

Then, here started the peak of the whole show. They tried to demo on the cutting hand by using a modified real knife. Being humorous all the time, the host asked me to scream as much as I can to scare the audience. I didn't feel anything at first when looking at the real knife because I knew it wouldn't hurt me and of course, I won't die here. Until they really cut on me, I scream!!! *ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh helppppppppp meeeee!!!!


You can see the red thingy flow out from my hand, it is blood! What? They cut my hand until bleeding and my hand gonna fall apart?! The audience saw I scream so much and stomping, the respond of them were like "oohhh nooo,is it really cut her?is she in pain?seriously?" Well, I was not terrified by the the knife cutting, I was disgusted by the fake blood! It was so cold and flooding on my hand! Eewwwww! 

Okie, please do not try it at home yourself because firstly, the knife itself already modified with an arc shape, once they cut on my hand and the arc shape would hold onto my hand with fake blood flowed around. Secondly, these two hosts were trained to do the demonstration, so of course they would make sure my safety. 

Act cute photos with the hosts after all the terrible stuffs that they tried to horrify me.

It was a profoundly affecting 15 minutes for me on the stage, at least they had put a smile on my face. People said there is always a silver lining behind each unfortunate, most importantly is have faith. Humor + Faith = Recovery, something I learnt from a book. 

We toured around in the theme park and tried some rides, from the longest minutes ride to the highest roller coaster, we tried them! However, as the age increasing each year, the fear also started to accumulate. The fear of "heart dropping" when the roller coaster scroll down from highest peak. I love the stimulation in heart during my teenage but not now. I simply dislike the feeling of "going to die soon but not really dying". The fear had caused me so dizzy and eventually I teared. :'(

We went on to some theme parks under a hot sun with dry weather. I don't sweat here even though it is summer due to the dry air, but as you can see from the photos below, I got tanned! *ugly face*

 Fatty and me at Jurassic Park 

At Harry Potter Theme Park with fake snow on the roof 


We had lost our clothing, laptop, valuable belongings, but we still have each other. Holding hands together, we went on to our next station - Fort Lauderdale to Grand Bahama Island which I will be going to blog about it soon. 

XOXO,
BJY

No comments:

Post a Comment